[Serusers] Avpops info....?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Sep 22 16:02:58 CEST 2005

Yeah... the problem with this documentation is that it was clearly written by
someone who doesn't WRITE documentation as a matter of course, but needed
something to be out there just to say there's documentation.

It's a little like a developer writing docs for his own code or API. VERY
understandable to the developer himself, but not so crystal to anyone else.
This is one of the primary reasons I never let my developers write their own
API docs. They get with a tech writer, and the tech writer asks questions
about what the API does, and then writes documentation in such a way that
monkeys (such as myself) can understand.

I was looking for something a little more... lucid.

If it doesn't exist, cool. I'll keep muddling away and perhaps I'll hit that
eureka point of understanding somewhere, but I was hoping.

N.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:29:31 -0400, Paul Hazlett wrote