[Serusers] how to log in softphone?

zhangshuai zhangshuai at goldentek.biz
Thu Sep 22 12:16:49 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I'm new to SER. I wish to use softphone X-lite on SER and radius in db_mode.

I have installed SER 0.8.14 (by tarball) and Mysql 3.23.54 in Redhat 9. I have added some subscribers into DB "ser". And after I added some users in the file: /usr/local/etc/raddb/users as the document "iptel.org SIP Express Router v0.11.0 -- Admin's Guide"(http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#DEFAULTSCRIPT) guided in Chap 3.3:

joe at iptel.org Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password == "heslo"
     Reply-Message = "Authenticated",
     Sip-Rpid = "1234"

 I could log in X-lite and make calls. Now, how could I log in X-lite by using the users that DB contains rather than those in the file: /usr/local/etc/raddb/users?

Many thanks.

Shuai
http://www.godentek.biz