[Serusers] need help

zhangshuai zhangshuai at goldentek.biz
Thu Sep 22 09:46:32 CEST 2005

hi, Rodrigue ESTEVE£¬

¡¡¡¡

I think the counter will increase every 2 or 3 seconds.

Hi,

Is the counter increasing when you start ?nbsp;serctl monitor ?nbsp;?
Are there any errors in your /var/log/syslog for ser ?
Do you still receive icmp port unreachable error ?

Can you do the following:
# nc -u your_sip_ip 5060
Type something, if you receive an error message like this : read(net): Connection refused, your sip port is not reachable.