[Serusers] SER + Mysql.so problem

smy at addm.com smy at addm.com
Thu Sep 22 03:08:29 CEST 2005

Simon,

The connectivity from a remote source to the Mysql DB is working, since
my other
apps are connecting to the DB.  Also, your command has been tried and
succeeded,
since I'd have to do a similar DB connect for those Apps which has to be
connected to the DB server.

Are you running a separate DB / SER installation???  If so, any insights are
greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Samuel Yeung