[Serusers] Radius Authorization and AVP Retrieval

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Sep 21 20:14:14 CEST 2005

Look at the avp_radius README file:
  The module assumes that Radius returns the AVPs as values of reply
  attribute SIP-AVP.  Its value must be a string of form "name:value" or
  of form "name#value".  In the first case, value is interpreted as
  a string and in the second case as an int (second case has not been
  implemented yet).

  The module prefixes each attribute name as returned from Radius by
  string "caller_" or "callee_" depending if caller's or callee's
  attributes are loaded.

g-)