[Serusers] Handoff to PSTN

Nhadie nhadie at cbcpworld.com
Wed Sep 21 11:13:46 CEST 2005

Hi Colin,

Based on your interconnection description you should send 666#country
code + area code + tel no.

How do your users dial? Do they dial  9 + 00 + country code + area code
+ tel no. Or do they dial 9 + country code + area code + tel no.?

If it's the first one try this

       # attemt handoff to PSTN
       if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@ gaco.co.za <http://gaco.co.za/>") {
          log ("Forwarding to PSTN\n");