[Serusers] Handoff to PSTN

Star Bravo star.bravo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:50:31 CEST 2005

You aren't putting the *handoff to PSTN *part in the right place. It should
be as follows;
 if (uri==myself) {

if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
if (!www_authorize("gaco.co.za <http://gaco.co.za/>", "subscriber")) {
www_challenge("gaco.co.za <http://gaco.co.za/>", "0");
break;
};

save("location");
break;
};
 # attemt handoff to PSTN
if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@gaco.co.za <http://gaco.co.za/>") {
log ("Forwarding to PSTN\n");
t_relay_to_udp("217.15.11.87 <http://217.15.11.87/>","5060");
break;
};

# native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
if (!lookup("location")) {
sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
break;
};
};
# forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
# works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
if (!t_relay()) {
sl_reply_error();

};
}