[Serusers] COnfiguring a PSTN number with SER

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 20:01:11 CEST 2005

in ur messages file, i have u traced to see where in ur config its
getting stuck, i mean when it gos through with the INVITE when it does
alias tabel lookup is it matching anything, also look in mysql log file
to see what info it is selecting upon.

what is the format of your entry in aliases, it will map your username
to alias, wheras you want number mapped to username i think

iqbal