[Serusers] Enabling Radius communication between SER and Alepo RBS

Thomas Tomter thomas.tomter at televoip.no
Tue Sep 20 10:44:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

We are working on establishing Radius-communication between SER and the
billing system Alepo RBS version 4.2, but we are experiencing some trouble
with this.

We think the problem might be caused by the way we have defined SER as a
network component in the Alepo RBS configuration file called 'NasCfgDbs' and
maybe how the SER dictionary is built up.

Does anyone have any experience with integration of SER with Alepo RBS? We
would appreciate any kind of help or tip.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas