[Serusers] Changing contents of TO address

Russell Cozens rjc at stuksupport.com
Tue Sep 20 10:08:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to setup a PSTN gateway, the documentation is fine for this
and I have it working successfully with a gateway.

However, the gateway I would like to use is a bit fussy and seems to be
looking at the SIP TO address as well as the INVITE line.

I am using rewritehost to change the domain in the uri and this changes
the INVITE header but not the SIP TO address within the INVITE.

Is it possible to change this ?

I've even tried various replace commands from textops.so but the "to"
field is never changed.

Thanks

Russell