[Serusers] cisco dial-peer

Nhadie nhadie at cbcpworld.com
Mon Sep 19 16:12:04 CEST 2005

Hi List,

Don't know if this is the right list for this but I hope someone can help
me:

I have a SIP server when it starts on a certain string e.g. 123 it will
forward it to gateway else it will forward to gateway 2.

Gateway 1 will be a cisco 1760 with and FXO port, so whe I dial 12345678 it
should forwar it to the Cisco 1760, using ngep I can see that it's sending
the invite to the CISCO 1760 but I don't know what typre of dial-pper to
define in order for th 1760 to respond, also what typre of dial-peer would
forward it to  the FXO port and eventually call PSTN.

TIA

Regards,
nhadie