[Serusers] Acc table fields

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Sep 19 10:18:35 CEST 2005

On 18-09-2005 19:47, Federico Giannici wrote:
> I cannot understad the meaning and the purpose of the two fields
> "caller_deleted" and "callee_deleted" in the "acc" SQL table.
> I found no reference to them in the entire SER sources (0.9.4)...
> Anybody knows what is their purpose?

  Those field are used by serweb. When caller logs in serweb and deletes
  the list of accounting entries, it must not delete the row from the
  table because it is still needed for the callee. In this case serweb
  will set caller_delete flag and keep the row. The row will only be
  delete from the table once both of them delete it in serweb.

> As we are talking about accounting... I'd like if it was possible to
> register the source IP of the request messages and the session media
> info (if present): used codec, media type (audio, video...), etc...

  That is not possible (at least not easily), because SER does not know
  the result of media negotiation (and it can even change during the
  call).

    Jan.