[Serusers] No VM module and IVR plugin

Nicky nicky at caliber.com.sg
Mon Sep 19 05:06:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

thank you for your reply. as I need to have multiple ppl to access this sems and i understand from the readme that it will be better to use socket over fifo for more users. The ser.cfg file does not take the variable "socket", I have tested on the unix_socket, it works. Is this the correct vairable to assign?

Do you know how can I alllow sems to have multiple users to access as I am having this error:~
Error : stop (AmThread.cpp:99) : pthread_detach failed with code ENINVAL : thread already in detached state.

Please help.

regards,
nicky