[Serusers] Re: Does SER works on TWO network interfaces with public and private IP addresses?

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:50:32 CEST 2005

Mike:

 Before I test these two interfaces(Private and Public), I have only
a public interface on my SER proxy. My NATed clients are XLite or any
SIP IP phones or SIP gateways. They work fine with SER and each other.

 When I try to make these clients register from private interface,
the problem happens.

 So I don't think it is the problem of NAT functions at XLite or Gateways.

--

Best Regards
Charles

--