FW: [Serusers] Call forwarding Question (following issue 5)

Aisling ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Fri Sep 16 12:32:25 CEST 2005

Sorry I never attached the messages...

-----Original Message-----
From: Aisling [mailto:ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie]
Sent: 16 September 2005 11:31
To: 'Greger V. Teigre'; 'serusers at lists.iptel.org'
Subject: RE: [Serusers] Call forwarding Question (following issue 5)

I have attached a complete ngrep of the messages. There were no errors
in the var/log/messages file. Originally 3500 and 5000 were on the same
machine so I changed the scenario so that 3500 (Windows messenger) was
calling 2092 (BT100 - which is busy) and should be forwarded to 2009
(KPhone, same pc as SER). However it still doesn't forward the
call.....Its the last two messages confuse me...I don't understand why a
407 Proxy Authentication required would be sent back to original
caller....

My rule in the usr_preferences table of the mysql database is:

Username (2092) Attribute (fwdbusy) Value (sip:2009 at serveraddress)

Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Aisling.