[Serusers] ser.cfg with PSTN gateway connectivity

Alberto alberto.ipt at telefonica.net
Fri Sep 16 08:51:28 CEST 2005

Yes, I did it too.

I suppose that I have to do a entry in 'trusted' table of the IP address of the PSTN gateway.

mysql> select * from trusted;
+----------------+-------+--------------+
| src_ip         | proto | from_pattern |
+----------------+-------+--------------+
| 212.xxx.xxx.81 | any   | ^sip:.*$     |
+----------------+-------+--------------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> select username,domain,password from subscriber;
+----------+-------------+-----------+
| username | domain      | password  |
+----------+-------------+-----------+
| admin    | sip         | heslo     |
| 1000     | teching.net | 123454321 |
| 2000     | teching.net | 12345     |
| 3000     | teching.net | 12345     |
| 4000     | teching.net | 12345     |
| 5000     | teching.net | 12345     |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Is this correct? I believe that I do not understand it well.

Thanks.

--
Alberto