[Serusers] Call forwarding Question (following issue 5)

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Sep 15 19:43:17 CEST 2005

Yes, we have verified that the configs lack the append_branch you mention.
The fix has been done (https://siprouter.onsip.org/trac/changeset/15)  and
new configs are available through the regular downloads at onsip.org.

To your other problem: No clue, Aisling. Sounds very strange indeed. The
config should only trigger proxy authentication on an INVITE (not REGISTER).
Maybe what you are experiencing is Messenger sending a new INVITE. (It
should not, as it should receive a 100 Trying from ser). Only a *complete*
ngrep trace will help in understanding what's happening (and any error
messages in /var/log/messages with the timestamp for matching)
g-)