[Serusers] ser.cfg with PSTN gateway connectivity

Alberto alberto.ipt at telefonica.net
Thu Sep 15 17:19:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've read the SER Getting Started form http://www.onsip.org .

When I configure the ser with PSTN Gateway (subject 8 of the guide) I can't register any client (403, Forbidden). I think, the problem is the next line of ser.cfg:

       if (!is_uri_host_local()) {
                if (is_from_local() || allow_trusted()) {
                        route(4);
                        route(1);
                } else {
                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden");
                };
                break;
        };

I'd copied the permissions.allow and permissions.deny to /usr/local/etc/ser and in the .allow file I'd uncomment the last line (ALL:ALL)

Any idea? Thanks.

--
Alberto