[Serusers] No VM module and IVR plugin

Nicky nicky at caliber.com.sg
Thu Sep 15 14:19:15 CEST 2005

Dear all,

Please help. I am trying to download Sip_router_rel_0_8_12 and Sems version ser_rel_0_8_12 from the CVS but in the sems there is missing module for IVR.
Then I try to download 0.9.0 version for both but there is missing VM module in Ser which is required to link to Sems.
Please advice if I would like to use 0.9.0 version, without VM module how can link to SEMS
and why in the sems version ser_rel_0_8_12 the IVR plugin is missing and where can I find it. Thanks in advance....

Regards,
Nicky