[Serusers] Recommendations for a fast/flexible B2BUA

Daniel Corbe daniel.junkmail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:48:25 CEST 2005

Anyone know of a good/fast/flexible B2BUA?

I'm looking to do some LCR, Billing (prepaid, postpaid, credit
accounts, etc), and just some general call supervision.

I see that Vovida's b2bua hasn't seen a fresh release in over 2 years
now and I'm wondering if anyone still has this deployed and if it
still offers the kind of flexibility that would be required to build
an LCR/Billing engine.

Does anyone have asterisk deployed as a B2BUA?  If so, is it fast and
does it provide a decent amount of flexibility?  Have you had to throw
a session  border controller in front of it?

Any other recommendations on a B2BUA?

Thanks.

-Daniel