[Serusers] Does SER works on TWO network interfaces with public and private IP addresses?

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:47:43 CEST 2005

Hi, ALL:

I use ser + mediaproxy + PSTN support, and my ser with two interfaces.
One is public IP address such as 211.21.xxx.xxx.
Another one is private IP address such as 192.168.11.1.

And I use XLite (192.168.11.2) register to SER's private interface(via
HUB only).
It can register sucessfully.

But when I make a call to PSTN with this XLite, the callee rings and I
answer it.
I can not hear any sounds from each side.

I try to register another XLite(192.168.11.3), and make a call to
another private XLite(192.168.11.2). I can hear rings but it is still
no any sounds from each side.

Can anyone tell me what it happens?

Best Regard
Charles