[Serusers] help!how to make ser+rtpproxy can only realize nat traversal?

皮 面 mianpi2003 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Sep 13 09:11:37 CEST 2005

Hi,list
      I have found a configure file which can make ser+rtpproxy to support NAT traversal.But I don't want to use mysql and auth or some other modules which are not concerned with nathelper.In another words,I just want to use nathelper module to realize NAT traversal as a full proxy.I did some changes on this configure file now it can be registered but still cannot realize transaction between two client:( Could sombody help me or tell me which parameter should be change! thankes!

http://mianpi.blogchina.com/inc/nat-rtpproxy.3.05.cfg