[Serusers] No OK reply for REGISTER request ?

Bhaskar Bhumkar Bhaskar.Bhumkar at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 13 03:12:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have set up a SER server and am testing it for REGISTER  request.
I am sending following REGISTER request to the server :

        REGISTER sip:registrar.mydomain.com SIP/2.0
        Via: SIP/2.0/UDP bobspc.mydomain.com:5060;branch=z9hG4bKnashds7
        Max-Forwards: 70
        To: Bob <sip:bob at mydomain.com>
        From: Bob <sip:bob at mydomain.com>;tag=456248
        Call-ID: 843817637684230 at 998sdasdh09
        CSeq: 1826 REGISTER
        Contact: <sip:bob at 192.0.2.4>
        Expires: 7200

However, I am not getting OK reply from the server. How can I verify
user's registration at the SER? I tried to modify the ser.cfg; but
no success. Following is part of my ser.cfg :

if (uri==myself) {
                 if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication and set
domainname
#                       if (!www_authorize("domainname",
"subscriber")) {
#                               www_challenge("domainname", "0");
#                               break;

                         save("location");
                         break;
                 };