[Serusers] Conditional forwarding

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Mon Sep 12 20:44:57 CEST 2005

Oliver,

I don't know much about AVPOps yet, but as long as that rewrites the URI
you should be ok.

For our voicemail we actually just rewrite the host part of the URI to an
Asterisk server.  The asterisk context takes care of the rest.  But you
could od whatever you want there.

As far as our route[3], I'm guessing you're kidding but it's much like the
ONSip.org example and routes to different gateways...  (You could always
just t_relay it!)

-Corey