[Serusers] Issue 5.0 of GettingStarted Now Available....

Simon sermail at systemsrm.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 14:52:46 CEST 2005

Dear List,

Issue 5.0 of the successful GettingStarted document is now available for
download from http://www.onsip.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=
<http://www.onsip.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=13> &cid=13

This version builds upon previous versions and as well as fixing a few bugs
in the configs we have added support for call forwarding.

So if you are still struggling with NAT'ed devices, or PSTN gateways, or
being challenged by your Customers to add more call routing functions then
this new version of GettingStarted will help.

We hope you like and enjoy, as always feedback is warmly welcomed.

Paul, Simon, Greger

www.onsip.org <http://www.onsip.org/>