[Serusers] Compilation Error on Mac OS (Darwin) - SEMS..

Amos Nungu amos.nungu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:05:54 CEST 2005

I'm installing SEMS-0.9 on Mac OS (Darwin 8.2.0). upon running the make
all command, I got an error as shown below
# make all
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `deps'.
g++ -o sems AmApi.o AmAudio.o AmCmd.o AmConfig.o AmEventQueue.o
AmIcmpWatcher.o AmMail.o AmPlugIn.o AmRequest.o AmRtpPacket.o
AmRtpPacketTracer.o AmRtpScheduler.o AmRtpStream.o AmSdp.o AmServer.o
AmSession.o AmSmtpClient.o AmThread.o AmUtils.o EmailTemplate.o
SemsConfiguration.o SerClient.o SerDBQuery.o log.o sems.o -lm -ldl
-lsocket -lnsl -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lsocket
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [sems] Error 1
make: [all] Error 2 (ignored)

Any idea on how to go about it will be great.

Regards