[Serusers] Issues when using LCR module

Anthony Dean tdean at tristarcorp.net
Fri Sep 9 22:21:14 CEST 2005

Good call, that fixed the issue.  It was calling use_media_proxy twice that
messed up the packet (once during the invite for the first gateway and again
for the second).

Thank You

Anthony Dean

This correspondence is considered confidential and any reproduction for the
purpose
of public disclosure is forbidden without written permission by the author
signed above.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
and delete
any copies.

If you are responding to this e-mail, please append or attach all previous
correspondence
as a point of reference.