[Serusers] RFC3621

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Fri Sep 9 09:44:21 CEST 2005

Nothing is wrong with the reply. SER just forwards what the UA report its
IP.

I guest you are using a dual home server to run SER and does not have
routing logic to handle internal/external RTP communication. You need to
bridge the RTP with either rtpproxy or mediaproxy. I know the theory but
haven't tried myself. The rtpproxy has some example config for you to start.

Zeus