[Serusers] FW: PSTN Gateway on Private IP

Ray Janoka rjanoka at falconbroadband.net
Thu Sep 8 00:47:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

   I am going to need to put my pstn gateway on internal addressing in the
near future. I was wondering what solutions are out there for translating
the traffic from public to private? A simple static nat using iptables? will
that work? Whats out there in the open source world that can function like
these 'session border controllers'? My SER box will still exist on the
public internet, but for gatway calls I need a way to get my offnet users to
this internal ip without creating any port conflicts.

Thanks in advance,

Ray