[Serusers] URGENT:Not getting ACK from PSTN GW

Ashutosh Kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Wed Sep 7 19:04:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

            My SER is able to send out calls to PSTN via a nextone but when
the remote party picks up the call, SER is not able to detect that. The case
I think might be that SER is not getting ACK from nextone.

The scenario works fine when calls are sent out from asterisk, in that case,
calls are taking place fine. I have done everything acc. to the onsip.org
pstn GW document.

Also, How can I set the outgoing (caller-id) rpid field from ser.using
authdb:rpid modparam gives error "parameter not found in moduel auth_db".

Kindly guide urgently.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar