[BULK] Re: [Serusers] Starting SER from a reboot

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Sep 6 00:18:17 CEST 2005

Ricardo Martinez wrote:
> Thanks Andy.
> 	I used monitor for a while, but i wanted to try this solution. Is
> there any issue that i need to solve before try again?. I'am almost sure
> that's all in place.. but keep failing.

Hard to say, I've never tried /etc/init.d/ser...
But I've attached my ser control script and below you can find the monit
entry for it.

For details about the config may want to read
	man monit
	/MONITORING MODE

Andy

###
check process ser
         with pidfile "/var/run/ser.pid"
         start program = "/usr/local/ser/sbin/ser.sh start"
         stop program = "/usr/local/ser/sbin/ser.sh stop"
         alert watchdog at inode.at
         mode manual
#--