[Serusers] Asterisk "clustering" with a SER proxy?

William Towfiq william at intelejet.com
Mon Sep 5 15:16:43 CEST 2005

Hi Roy,
This is definitely possible to do with SER but not trivial because of
the HA requirements. If you would like to discuss the solution in detail
you can call me at +1-760-282-2222. This telephone number is currently
forwarding to my cell phone in Rio de Janeiro. I'll be here until the
end of this week helping a startup VoIP company with their architectural
design but I can begin working with you early next week if you'd like. I
am an expert in the SIP Protocol, and as you've probably noticed from
the security audit's I've done on Asterisk or my name on
bugs.digium.com, I'm also a Bug Marshall on the Asterisk Project. I have
a flat-rate of $340 USD/hour for all my clients, which many people have
seen to be more cost effective than hiring some other '$100/hr'
consultants given the time of implementation for projects and my
expertise in this field. I hope to hear from you soon.

William Towfiq