[Serusers] Appending different authorization tokens for every branch.

Dmitry Isakbayev isakdim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:28:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need SER to sequentially try 3 URIs, while using a unique token for the
1st and 3rd UAS and no token for the 2nd one.  I have tried using
'append_hf' and 'remove_hf' functions to add and remove header fields, but
it does not exactly do what I need.  Calls to "remove_hf" do not make any
difference.  I guess 'remove_hf' only removes header values from the
received INVITE message.   I have tried using the CPL logic below.  Any help
would be very appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

route {
    ..
    append_hf("P-OSP-Auth-Token: open.settlement.token.number.1\r\n");
    t_on_failure("1");
    t_relay();
    # Want the 1st UAS to receive only the token above - WORKS!
    ..
}

failure_route[1] {
    ..
    remove_hf("P-OSP-Auth-Token");
    t_on_failure("2");
    t_relay();
    # Want the 2nd UAS to not receive any tokens - does NOT work, it
receives the token from the 1st attempt
    ..
}

failure_route[2] {
    ..
    append_hf("P-OSP-Auth-Token: open.settlement.token.number.3\r\n");
    t_on_failure("2");
    t_relay();
   # Want the 3rd UAS to receive only the token above - does NOT work, it
receives both tokens from the 1st and 3rd attempts
   ..
}