[Serusers] ser+nat+siproxd+asterisk

jeff kwong kwongfucius at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:50:46 CEST 2005

Thanks for the active replies =) ... I guess we can use a combination of the
various nat solutions we have to suite as the need be. Lets say, SER has
nathelper and mediaproxy for nated clients, but when UA is from a NAT with
Siproxd, SER does not need to use mediaproxy .

As for how many simultaneous calls it can support there seems to be no data
for that yet even on their official website. Maybe the community there could
schedule some tests later.

Thanks,
_jeff