[Serusers] SEMS + SER howto

Pavol Segec pavol.segec at kis.fri.utc.sk
Thu Sep 1 10:58:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I do not blame creators, the document is fine, but big part of it is a simple
config copy without closer explanantion, and if you are going deeply yuo are
missing a closer detail, which you specially need if something is going wrong.
On the other side SEMS documentations are missing at all, or maybe I was not
looking carefully. Maybe therefore I'll try SER + ASTERISK for some media
features as voicemail and IVR, while conferencing is configuring more easily
and working fine with SER + SEMS

pavol