[Users] Re: [Devel] openser and asterisk

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:04:21 CEST 2005

You may want to set type=peer in the [ser] section. Also , I assume you have
a Dial statement in your 'proxy' context in the dialplan. You need that to
connect the 2 users. We have no problems using Asterisk as a sip server with
ser or openser as the registrar and proxy. I think there are many using this
kind of setup so it does work.

Mark