[Users] Nat Help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 27 21:34:40 CEST 2005

Hello,

try figuring out when the source network is the same with destination
network, and in such situation do not use mediaproxy.

This may be done using pseudo-variables and avpops module. Take a look
at pseudo-variables: $si, $dd and $rd
(http://www.openser.org/docs/pseudo-variables.html), and avpops
functions: avp_printf(), avp_write(), avp_subst() and avp_check()
(http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/) -- combining these you should
be able to make it work.