[Users] branch route

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:15:22 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,

Can add_rr_param be called from branch_route? It is needed for later
processing of re-INVITE.

If SDP is different for each branch, what would it be for the failure route
in a serial forking senario? Is the message reverted back to its original
content? That brings another question... can these functions be called from
failure_route?

Thanks,
Richard