[Users] openser + osip

Thu Sep 15 10:08:14 CEST 2005

Hi!

You do not need libosip for this features. For implementing blacklist,
... you need not care about SIP packets, you only care about the SIP
URIs in From header, To header and request URI. These URIs are available
via pseudo variables and you can define routing rules in ser.cfg without
the need of wrinting an own module.

regards
klaus