[Users] Problem with ACK's (branch=0)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 14 15:16:56 CEST 2005

Hi Rodrigo,

as I see in that email, the problem is actually a broken ACK which
doesn't match the INVITE transaction and statelessly loops on the proxy
- when statelessly fwded, the ACK gets branch=0 param in VIA.

so, what is your problem? - the actually presents of branch=0 or why it
gets there?

regards,
bogdan