[Users] problems using cpl-c in combiantion with postgres DB

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Sep 10 15:06:34 CEST 2005

Hi Steen,

that's interesting since AFAIK nobody tried cpl-c with other DB than mysql.

In order to cop with both backends, we should try to find a common data
type for large binary data.
About the column names - indeed, there is a problem since they are not
configurable via module param yet - it's on my TODO list.
At upload, do you get execution errors or cpl syntax ones? can you post
the errors ? - i will be able to help you on this.

regards,
bogdan