[Users] 603 to 403

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Thu Sep 8 08:37:03 CEST 2005

Hi,
Im sorry, yet again.
You are abseloutly right.
I was switching between SER and OpenSER (and of-cource two separate
databases) on the same plattform, and it turned out that the timers
generated a 408 right after I declined the call.
I did not realize that I had one more contact in usrloc aswell.
Hence, the 603 was absorbed correctly and a 408 generated for the second
contact..

...much ado about nothing...sorry about that.

best regards,
hw