[Users] avp_db_load(), and multiple avps

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Wed Sep 7 20:08:56 CEST 2005

I believe that avp_db_load can load either a specific avp
(avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:500")) or all avps of a specific type
(avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:"))

I dont think that it is possible to load multiple avps as part of a
single command, correct?  e.g.  avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:500,
i:600")

I'm doing a fairly decent amount of manipulation, and I'm trying to cut
down on the number of db calls that I have to make, and the 'all or
none' approach is starting to constrain me...

cheers