[Users] Editing headers

Martin Kjeldsen martin.kjeldsen at cuatro.dk
Wed Sep 7 16:37:52 CEST 2005

Yeah, I see that it's not the best and most secure way.
But the trouble is that I would like to use the functions you are
suggesting but the 0.9.5 version doesn't support the avp_printf()
function and hence I'm still unable to use the avp functions to enter
combined data in the headers!

Or am I mistaken?

Regards
Martin