[Users] BYE before 200 OK?

Michael Ulitskiy mdu113 at acedsl.com
Fri Sep 2 20:18:24 CEST 2005

This is what I though it should look like. Nonetheless they're
sending BYE right after 183 and I'm wondering if I should complain
about it or this is something I overlooked in SIP specification.
Also I didn't get which ACK do you mean? As you can see the
only ACK in this session is very last ACK and I thought that session
should be ended after I replied 200 OK to their BYE.

Michael

--
See you later,
                    Michael