[Users] Admin Guide, where?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 1 19:59:18 CEST 2005

On 09/01/05 18:35, gmart-openser at coinet.com wrote:

>The INSTALL document refers to "admin's guide available from OpenSer
>website".  I have not been able to find it.  Is it currently one
>and the same as the Admin Guide from SER (iptel.org)?

yes, it refers to the same admin guide as for ser. But a lot of
functionalities have changed. Mainly, the structural idea of openser is
the same like for ser, but many functions have other behaviour (e.g.,
'break') or are newly added.

To see what a function does now in openser, see the dokuwiki page:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook

In the future, the admin guide may be reviewed and updated for openser,
but it is rather old (valid for ser 0.8.12) and requires pretty much time.

Daniel