[Serusers] Windows Messenger 5.1 On-line

gorand at dvvti.com gorand at dvvti.com
Mon Oct 31 18:00:35 CET 2005

I am testing Windows Messenger 5.l and it works fine except when I connect
other users that are on the SER box, it does not show them as on-line. It
displays them as off-line. I am able to make sip calls through the SER
Box.  Everything works fine in that aspect. I want to use the Windows
Messenger as a communication aspect to be able to send instant messages to
the users.

Please let me know if this possible with this Windows Messenger?

Thanks.