[Users] [Serusers] lcr module

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:13:39 CET 2005

On 10/31/05, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

>  > Is it possible to call next_gw first time in a failure route?
>
> no it isn't.  in your example it would not help even if that rule was
> relaxed because load_gws loads gws based on pstn number in request uri,
> which may not be the same as subscriber's sip phone number.
The gateways are based on the current requiest uri. In this case, it
should use the pstn number, instead of the subscriber's number. It
would help in this case, right?

> you can achieve what you want by first doing load_contacts/next_contacts
> where next contact points to pstn uri, which will route back to the
> proxy.
Next_contacts and next_gw would have the same issue. It also requires
to be called in the normal routing block first. How do I make the
locations as first contact and pstn gateway as the second contact?