[Serusers] Handling of REFER messages

Evan Borgstrom evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Mon Oct 31 16:15:47 CET 2005

Miroslaw,

	The easiest solution to this would be to place SER in between the
Nortel switch and the Asterisk box and have the switch & Asterisk use
the SER instance as their "default route" for all messages.

	The SER instance should be fairly simple in your case as all messages
from the Nortel switch should be routed to the Asterisk box and
vice-versa (your could do this by inspecting the source IPs) but it
would give you the ability to inspect message methods and bodies before
they are delivered and respond to either side accordingly or just
forward them to the opposite side.

-Evan