[Serusers] Please advise...

Stanly Levithan sl_well at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 22:14:19 CET 2005

Dear SER-users,

 We are looking to establish an educational business,
namely a virtual learning center, using a conference
service providing capabilities. Kindly take a look at
 our business requirements described in the attachment
and let us know if SER is capable of supporting such a
calls flow.
  Please let us know if you need any additional
information in order to advise us on a most efficient
configuration.

Regards,
              Stan

*** This email was scanned by eSafe Content Inspection Server. ***

http://mail.yahoo.com